Tourism and activities
Long sandy beaches, crystal-clear waters, charming villages and fragrant scrubland... Corsica invites you to relax and let yourself be carried away by a unique and timeless atmosphere.
Thanks to its central location on the east coast of the island, our residence is ideal for a quiet family holiday by the sea, but also to discover the most beautiful sites of Corsica easily: Porto Vecchio, Bonifacio, Ajaccio, Porto, the Cap Corse, the Calanques de Piana, Calvi or Saint Florent are accessible in one day.
Even closer, the Castagniccia region extends around our holiday home. Discover its beautiful traditional villages, or the pleasure of hiking through the Corsican maquis, rivers and waterfalls.
- The Galea Park, A Taglio Isolaccio, 6km away: walk through 6 hectares of unique vegetation!
- Ucelluline waterfall: head for the village of San-Nicolao, located on the panoramic "cornice road" that runs along the eastern coastal plain! Enjoy a short hike and swim in its natural pools.
- The bridge of hell: hiking and swimming on the agenda! Go to the abandoned village of Fiuminale and take a break by the river. You can also eat at the restaurant, which serves Corsican charcuterie.
- Costa Verde Loisirs at the port of Taverna, Santa-Maria-Poggio at 5km: perfect if you want to go on sea excursions, diving or water activities!
- Costa Verde Sport, in Moriani-Plage: go for family hikes, horseback riding or canyoning.
- L'Abri des Flots: shaded restaurant in the pedestrian street in the centre of Moriani-Plage, 1km away. European cuisine and Corsican menu. Enjoy also delicious ice creams !
- The Cargo: restaurant with fish specialities in the port of Taverna.
- Cinderella: Cosy inn.
- U Casone: traditional Corsican restaurant located in the village of Cervioni.